450/night - High season
350/night - Low season
Relax in this comfortable, modern three bedroom house set in two acres of garden amongst 13 acres of paddocks … less than 10 minutes to Hastings, Havelock North and all the wineries of Hawke’s Bay. The art deco wonder that is Napier is 20 minutes drive away.
The Mews is set on two levels – living/dining room, kitchen and guest toilet on the ground floor with its own covered verandah, outdoor table and chairs, and BBQ. Upstairs there are three bedrooms – one super-king bedroom with an ensuite bathroom; one queen bedroom and one twin king-single bedroom that share a full bathroom. The Mews has its own entrance and parking.
- Sitting and dining area with mid-century furniture
- Kitchen with microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, electric hob, toaster and good selection of crockery, glassware and cookware
- Complimentary Hawthorne Coffee Roasters plunger coffee and a selection of Zealong teas
- Private covered verandah with outdoor table and chairs
- Beds with beautiful linens
- Digital TV
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Roomy ensuite bathroom with toilet, shower, vanity and “Real World” organic body and hair care products
- Family bathroom with toilet, shower over bath, vanity and “Real World” organic body and hair care products
- Salon hair dryers
- Separate ground floor toilet
- Own entrance and free parking
Staying at Hawthorne House Mews was an experience of beauty, comfort and relaxation. The 3 bedroom cottage was tastefully decorated, very spacious and clean. The beds were super comfortable and the well equipped kitchen enabled us to cook our meals plus enjoy the scrumptious breakfast which consisted of all locally sourced artisan foods and Hawthorne House free-range fresh eggs.Eating on the private grapevine covered deck while enjoying the beautiful country garden was a wonderful way to start the day before heading out to explore the Hawke’s Bay.Our hosts Peter and Paul were delightful and couldn’t have done more to make our stay special. They were also a wealth of knowledge as how to and what to do in the region.
Highly recommend staying at Hawthorne House Mews.